- What products do you offer?
- How do I get my images to you?
- What size image do I need to supply?
- What size file can I upload?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- What format should Image files be sent as?
- Will you retouch my Image?
- Can I choose image effects like black and white?
- Does my image have to be a photograph?
- I only have a hard copy of my image, can I still send this?
- Can my order get delivered to a different address?
- I am worried about using my credit card online, how else can I pay?
- Can I pick a custom size product not listed on the website?
- I need my product urgently, can I get it any sooner?
- Do you offer a corporate or trade service?
- What happens to my image once you have printed it?
- Do you ship worldwide?
- What is your returns policy?
- How do I look after my product?
- Will my image look blurred or pixulated?
- I am still confused, what should I do?
What products do you offer?
We offer a large range of framing options including, Acrylic Desk Top Blocs, Acrylic Wall Blocs, Foamex Blocs, Acrylic Fotoblocs, Front Mount Blocs, and Spacerframe Blocs. Visit our products page to view these products and for further info.
How do I get my images to you?
You can do either of the following:
1. Upload your image during the simple online ordering process.
2. Email us your image up to a size of 8mb.
3. Send us your image on a CD, DVD or memory stick (this will be returned with your order).
4. Send a hard copy of your image (use a hard backed envelope).
5. Send us an email requesting an FTP link, we will then send you a link so with a click of a button you can upload your image(s) to our secure FTP server.
What size image do I need to supply?
If sending in digital format we would like the largest version you have, Ideally we would like to print at 300dpi, however we can go as low as 72dpi if needed. We will inform you if your image is too low in resolution before we print. If sending hard copy image larger than A4 please contact us prior to posting.
What size file can I upload?
You can upload files up to 8mb, any larger then you can use our FTP link or post them to us on a disc.
How long will it take to receive my order?
You will receive your order within 10 days, normally sooner than later. If you have any special time requirements please contact us and we can arrange to fast track your order.
What format should image files be sent as?
Files are best sent in JPEG format if you are uploading or emailing and up to 8mb in size. If your file is larger than 8mb in size or in another format such as TIF, PSD or GIF you can either use our FTP upload link or send us your files on a disc.
Will you retouch my image?
We do not retouch your images unless instructed to do so. We can carry out minor retouching free of charge at your request for the following: red eye correction, blemish, acne and dust removal and also teeth whitening. More complex retouching and image restoration is available, please contact us for a quotation.
Can I choose image effects like Black and White?
Yes you can this is free of charge, a guide to effects can be found during the ordering process.
Does my image have to be a photograph?
No it can be what ever you would like it to be, common non photo images include, children's paintings or drawings, wedding invites, graphic designs, or anything else that can be scanned.
I only have a hard copy of my image, can I still send this?
Yes you can, just send us your imagein a hard backed envelope together with our downloaded order form which can be found on each product page. Your image will then be scanned using the latest scanning equipment Epson Perfection V750 Pro scanner and silverfast software. Alternatively you can scan your image yourself and send it to us, images should be scanned at the highest DPI available on your scanner.
Can my order get delivered to a different address?
Yes simply specify your delivery address on your order form or during the online purchasing process.
I am worried about using my credit card online, how else can I pay?
Online purchasing security is taken very seriously at Picture Bloc, we use a secure server through Realex payment provider to process your payment. If you are still concerned about using your card online you can send us a bank transfer, bank draft, postal order or cheque, alternatively we can process your purchase over the telephone. (Please do not disclose your card details in an email).
Please note that products will not be shipped until payment is cleared. Please contact us for our bank details if you wish to use a bank transfer. (Cheques and Bank drafts should be made payable to Picture Bloc in Euros only)
Can I pick a custom size product not listed on the website?
Yes you can, please contact us for a quotation.
I need my product urgently, can I get it any sooner?
Please let us know if you need your product urgently and we will do our best to meet your time line.
Do you offer a corporate or trade service?
Yes we do, we offer discounted rates. Please contact us for further information or see our B2B page for further information.
What happens to my images once you have printed it?
Your images are stored on a secure private server should you wish to make further orders. We are happy to delete or destroy your images at your request.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes we can ship our products worldwide, please contact us for information and prices.
What is your returns policy?
If you are not fully satisfied with your product, you can return it within 7 days for a full refund less the delivery cost. Please see our Returns Policy for further information.
How do I look after my product?
A product care guide is included with every product. Products should be cleaned with a damp cloth, no chemicals or abrasives should be used.
Will my image look blurred or pixilated?
No, as long as we receive a good original image size. Quality of your image print will depend on the image size submitted. If your image quality is low we will let you know before we go to print.
I am still confused, what should I do?
Please contact us by email or phone, see contact us page.
Products and Prices
Go to our Products Page.